The Office of the State’s Attorney is seeking to fill the position of Assistant State’s Attorney for the Economic Crimes Division. The Division is responsible for investigation and prosecution of financial fraud criminal cases which include employee embezzlement, public assistance fraud, insurance fraud, social security fraud, and elder financial exploitation. The position is located at 120 E. Baltimore Street, Baltimore, MD 21202.
This position requires:
1. Ability to understand complex financial matters;
2. Ability to analyze financial documents;
3. Ability to work closely with various federal, state and city agencies to investigate financial fraud cases;
4. Ability to review voluminous financial documents in collaboration with multiple financial institutions;
5. Attend interagency meetings and workshops; and
6. Participation in Community Engagement Initiatives;
Applicants must have a minimum of 10 jury trials and be licensed to practice law in the State of Maryland.
Salary starting at $68,562 and commensurate with experience. Compensation also includes competitive benefits package.
All interested persons should email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Consideration of resumes will begin on February 19, 2019 on a rolling basis until filled. Please use Economic Crimes as the subject reference of your email. Documents must be in pdf or Word format.